October 26, 2014

Review: Maria Nila Colour Guard Masque

 
 
I love how hairmasks in a jar look. A pink jar. I just want to dip my hand in it.... If you've watched my videos, you know that I got the Maria Nila hairmask for damaged and colored hair in september's Beautybox. I am super duper happy with it so I wanted to share my joy with you...
 

First of, the packaging is PINK, which usually does the trick. If it's pink I'll buy it. Then, the smell. It smells sooooo good. It has Pomegranate in it, which could explain the candy like smell. I can come to the conclusion that all of the superficial elements are on point, but does it do what it's actually made for?? YESSSS.. Oh God.. Yes.



This stuff puts the moisture back in your hair like a mofo. I use it about 2/3 times a week instead of conditioner. I apply it mostly to the ends of my hair and dip, whatever is left on my hands, on the rest of my hair. My hair is damaged by blowdrying and straightening, so it basically needs all the help it can get to prevent it from breaking and looking super dull. After only a few times of using this mask I noticed a bit more shininess (I can't believe this is actually a word) + my hair doesn't look as broken and split as it usually does. So, the verdict...

Like
  • The smell is AMAZING
  • It doesn't have parabens or sulphates
  • It's vegan
  • Leaves the hair soft, shiny, silky, velvety ...
  • The pink jar doesn't hurt
Don't like
  • The price.. mehhh.. it's about 30 dollars.
  • I'm always struggling to open these jars while in the shower. Although I like how it looks, maybe a tube would be more convenient.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!